Runboard.com
You're welcome.
Community logo


runboard.com       Sign up (learn about it) | Sign in (lost password?)

Page:  1  2  3 

 
Randys Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Purple fan

Registered: 09-2003
Posts: 3664
Reply | Quote
Turning to Crime - Are you gonna buy it or not?


Yes for me, I already pre-ordered the black and clear vinyl and also the CD.

What about you?
25/10/2021, 14:37 Link to this post Send Email to Randys   Send PM to Randys
 
eiricd Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Purple fan

Registered: 10-2003
Posts: 930
Reply | Quote
Re: Turning to Crime - Are you gonna buy it or not?


vinyl and blu ray

not massivly excited, but I'm a completeist, and regardless of the album's content, I always enjoy a Deep Purple documentary
25/10/2021, 18:31 Link to this post Send Email to eiricd   Send PM to eiricd
 
fdr Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Purple fan

Registered: 08-2011
Posts: 1745
Reply | Quote
Re: Turning to Crime - Are you gonna buy it or not?


Sure. Cd/documentary.
25/10/2021, 19:40 Link to this post Send Email to fdr   Send PM to fdr Blog
 
tomek dp Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Purple fan

Registered: 04-2004
Posts: 551
Reply | Quote
Re: Turning to Crime - Are you gonna buy it or not?


How could I not buy a new DP album - on the release date of course (especially that I've already heard some very favourable comments regarding the whole material)?
Can't wait...
25/10/2021, 21:56 Link to this post Send Email to tomek dp   Send PM to tomek dp
 
BlueWhite77 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Purple fan

Registered: 10-2015
Posts: 97
Reply | Quote
Re: Turning to Crime - Are you gonna buy it or not?


quote:

eiricd wrote:

vinyl and blu ray

not massivly excited, but I'm a completeist, and regardless of the album's content, I always enjoy a Deep Purple documentary



Where did you find the blu ray? Couldn't find it in any of the usual mail orders emoticon
26/10/2021, 7:54 Link to this post Send Email to BlueWhite77   Send PM to BlueWhite77 Blog
 
fdr Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Purple fan

Registered: 08-2011
Posts: 1745
Reply | Quote
Re: Turning to Crime - Are you gonna buy it or not?


quote:

BlueWhite77 wrote:

quote:

eiricd wrote:

vinyl and blu ray

not massivly excited, but I'm a completeist, and regardless of the album's content, I always enjoy a Deep Purple documentary



Where did you find the blu ray? Couldn't find it in any of the usual mail orders emoticon



https://deeppurple.tmstor.es/product/87677
26/10/2021, 10:11 Link to this post Send Email to fdr   Send PM to fdr Blog
 
Perfectly Strange Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Purple fan

Registered: 01-2013
Posts: 656
Reply | Quote
Re: Turning to Crime - Are you gonna buy it or not?


pre-ordered
26/10/2021, 12:03 Link to this post Send Email to Perfectly Strange   Send PM to Perfectly Strange Blog
 
Concrete god Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Purple fan

Registered: 03-2013
Posts: 2452
Reply | Quote
Re: Turning to Crime - Are you gonna buy it or not?


Will of course buy the album. On release. Like all the previous Purple albums, including the remasters.

---
ConcreteGod
26/10/2021, 17:52 Link to this post Send Email to Concrete god   Send PM to Concrete god Blog
 
eiricd Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Purple fan

Registered: 10-2003
Posts: 930
Reply | Quote
Re: Turning to Crime - Are you gonna buy it or not?


quote:

fdr wrote:

quote:

BlueWhite77 wrote:

quote:

eiricd wrote:

vinyl and blu ray

not massivly excited, but I'm a completeist, and regardless of the album's content, I always enjoy a Deep Purple documentary



Where did you find the blu ray? Couldn't find it in any of the usual mail orders emoticon



https://deeppurple.tmstor.es/product/87677



as of yet the only place you can get it!
27/10/2021, 13:35 Link to this post Send Email to eiricd   Send PM to eiricd
 
BlueWhite77 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Purple fan

Registered: 10-2015
Posts: 97
Reply | Quote
Re: Turning to Crime - Are you gonna buy it or not?


Thanks guys!
Ordered the BluRay now from the DP Store. € 7,50 for postage and package is pretty hefty though emoticon .
From German mail order jpc I had already ordered the CD plus a cap.
So let's see what will arrive first emoticon

Last edited by BlueWhite77, 28/10/2021, 10:02
27/10/2021, 15:16 Link to this post Send Email to BlueWhite77   Send PM to BlueWhite77 Blog
 


Reply

Page:  1  2  3 





You are not logged in (login)