Runboard.com
You're welcome.
Community logo


runboard.com       Sign up (learn about it) | Sign in (lost password?)


Page:  1  2  3 

 
PurpleAdmin1 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Admin
Global user

Registered: 06-2015
Posts: 135
Reply | Quote
Rainbow - Helsinki, Finland - 13th April 2018


A thread for pre and post gig discussion and for arranging meet-ups.
6/3/2018, 14:43 Link to this post Send Email to PurpleAdmin1   Send PM to PurpleAdmin1 Blog
 
eiricd Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Purple fan
Global user

Registered: 10-2003
Posts: 809
Reply | Quote
Re:


any reports?
14/4/2018, 5:25 Link to this post Send Email to eiricd   Send PM to eiricd
 
danielb Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Purple fan
Global user

Registered: 10-2003
Posts: 3445
Reply | Quote
Re: Rainbow - Helsinki, Finland - 13th April 2018


RB walked off after Burn. No Smoke. Struggling to play riffs and solos.

Case in point:
[url][sign in to see URL]

Last edited by danielb, 14/4/2018, 6:02
14/4/2018, 5:32 Link to this post Send Email to danielb   Send PM to danielb
 
boogaloo Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Purple fan
Global user

Registered: 09-2003
Posts: 873
Reply | Quote
Re:


Excellent, hopefully no smoke at the next two gigs.

---
thinking out of line just to make the sun shine
14/4/2018, 6:31 Link to this post Send Email to boogaloo   Send PM to boogaloo
 
eiricd Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Purple fan
Global user

Registered: 10-2003
Posts: 809
Reply | Quote
Re: Rainbow - Helsinki, Finland - 13th April 2018


quote:

danielb wrote:

RB walked off after Burn. No Smoke. Struggling to play riffs and solos.

Case in point:
[url][sign in to see URL]

were you there?

the good old RB antics??
14/4/2018, 7:11 Link to this post Send Email to eiricd   Send PM to eiricd
 
purpletemple Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Purple fan
Global user

Registered: 09-2003
Posts: 8842
Reply | Quote
Re: Rainbow - Helsinki, Finland - 13th April 2018


No [sign in to see URL]'s strange...

In a hurry to go celebrate his birthday?

---
"Did you know you have hairs up your nostrils?"
14/4/2018, 8:42 Link to this post Send Email to purpletemple   Send PM to purpletemple
 
ptr Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Purple fan
Global user

Registered: 09-2003
Posts: 3033
Reply | Quote
Re: Rainbow - Helsinki, Finland - 13th April 2018


According to local web report, Ritchie was annoyed because audience sang Happy Birthday to him and band members wanted to give him a little gift on stage. He didnt accept the gift and left the stage...
14/4/2018, 8:47 Link to this post Send Email to ptr   Send PM to ptr
 
eiricd Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Purple fan
Global user

Registered: 10-2003
Posts: 809
Reply | Quote
Re: Rainbow - Helsinki, Finland - 13th April 2018


quote:

ptr wrote:

According to local web report, Ritchie was annoyed because audience sang Happy Birthday to him and band members wanted to give him a little gift on stage. He didnt accept the gift and left the stage...



hilarious emoticon emoticon

you'd think tehe guys on stage would know better emoticon
14/4/2018, 8:54 Link to this post Send Email to eiricd   Send PM to eiricd
 
Stefan72 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Purple fan
Global user

Registered: 08-2017
Posts: 119
Reply | Quote
Re: Rainbow - Helsinki, Finland - 13th April 2018


It's Ritchie's sense of humour which a lot of people just don't get - but that's okay.

However - he was on stage when the band wished him a Happy Birthday - heven brought a bin, where they could throw the presents in. But I think people came to hear music and not see RB opening presents of the whole band.

An encore wasn't played due to a strict curfew. An encore is just a show effect anyway, so I don't know why so many people are upset about it. I will never understand that personally.
14/4/2018, 9:05 Link to this post Send Email to Stefan72   Send PM to Stefan72 Blog
 
eiricd Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Purple fan
Global user

Registered: 10-2003
Posts: 809
Reply | Quote
Re: Rainbow - Helsinki, Finland - 13th April 2018


quote:

Stefan72 wrote:

It's Ritchie's sense of humour which a lot of people just don't get - but that's okay.

However - he was on stage when the band wished him a Happy Birthday - heven brought a bin, where they could throw the presents in. But I think people came to hear music and not see RB opening presents of the whole band.

An encore wasn't played due to a strict curfew. An encore is just a show effect anyway, so I don't know why so many people are upset about it. I will never understand that personally.



[sign in to see URL] short set?
14/4/2018, 9:12 Link to this post Send Email to eiricd   Send PM to eiricd
 


Reply

Page:  1  2  3 





You are not logged in (login)