Runboard.com
You're welcome.
Community logo


runboard.com       Sign up (learn about it) | Sign in (lost password?)


 
dp344 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Purple fan
Global user

Registered: 09-2005
Posts: 1469
Reply | Quote
Slash Kennedy Hughes Watt performing Burn


[url=[sign in to see URL]
10/1/2015, 11:24 Link to this post Send Email to dp344   Send PM to dp344
 
lightintheblack0 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Purple fan
Global user

Registered: 07-2006
Posts: 5749
Reply | Quote
Re: Slash Kennedy Hughes Watt performing Burn


Glenns in good voice there, usual OTT oversinging just a tad but good [sign in to see URL] rate Myles Kennedy, he's a great talent and a great foil for [sign in to see URL] watched Slash Live In Stoke dvd and its a great show with the same band [sign in to see URL] old fashioned hard rock at its best emoticon
31/1/2015, 18:58 Link to this post Send Email to lightintheblack0   Send PM to lightintheblack0 Blog
 
Big J Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Purple fan
Global user

Registered: 09-2003
Posts: 5883
Reply | Quote
Re: Slash Kennedy Hughes Watt performing Burn


quote:

lightintheblack0 wrote:

Glenns in good voice there, usual OTT oversinging just a tad but good [sign in to see URL] rate Myles Kennedy, he's a great talent and a great foil for [sign in to see URL] watched Slash Live In Stoke dvd and its a great show with the same band [sign in to see URL] old fashioned hard rock at its best emoticon



I really rate Myles Kenedy in the studio but live I think he's poor. I've seen Alter Bridge several times and I can't stand the way he talks/drawls his way through a lot of songs instead of singing them properly. He also doesn't hold on to final notes in the bar long enough. Maybe I'm being too picky but for such a good singer I find him really disappointing live.

I won't be going to see AB again for that and other reasons.


---
Video clips from various gigs -> http://youtube.com/weissheim
2/2/2015, 12:43 Link to this post Send Email to Big J   Send PM to Big J
 
kacesq Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Purple fan
Global user

Registered: 04-2013
Posts: 135
Reply | Quote
Re: Slash Kennedy Hughes Watt performing Burn


I love Myles Kennedy; first time seeing this. Anyone know where I can get an MP3 of it?
21/2/2016, 4:31 Link to this post Send Email to kacesq   Send PM to kacesq Blog
 
Big J Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Purple fan
Global user

Registered: 09-2003
Posts: 5883
Reply | Quote
Re: Slash Kennedy Hughes Watt performing Burn


quote:

kacesq wrote:

I love Myles Kennedy; first time seeing this. Anyone know where I can get an MP3 of it?



Freestudio has got a load of converters including YouTube to MP3.

[sign in to see URL]

If you install it make sure you always choose the custom install options and switch off installation of other toolbars and utilities.

---
Video clips from various gigs -> http://youtube.com/weissheim
21/2/2016, 8:36 Link to this post Send Email to Big J   Send PM to Big J
 
David Meadows Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

The Fountain Of Useless Knowledge
Global user

Registered: 09-2003
Posts: 5641
Reply | Quote
Re: Slash Kennedy Hughes Watt performing Burn


quote:

Big J wrote:
Freestudio has got a load of converters including YouTube to MP3.

[sign in to see URL]

If you install it make sure you always choose the custom install options and switch off installation of other toolbars and utilities.



That's a coincidence, I was just going to ask the forum if anyone knew how to get audio off youtube, and the first thing I did this morning was come into this thread and see this! Thanks emoticon



---
"Music, shorn of labels and standing alone, when it is conceived, composed and performed with love and integrity, can elevate us all."
Jon Lord 1941 - 2012
22/2/2016, 8:54 Link to this post Send Email to David Meadows   Send PM to David Meadows
 


Reply





You are not logged in (login)