Runboard.com
You're welcome.
Community logo


runboard.com       Sign up (learn about it) | Sign in (lost password?)


Page:  1  2 

 
Rezi Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info


Global user

Registered: 04-2004
Posts: 16629
Reply | Quote
Wait for the Ricochet


A book from Easy on the Eye, on one the greatest rock albums of all time, In Rock by Deep Purple.

]@ Darker than Blue blog

They also published a great picture book of record sleeves which have been imitated, parodied etc. over the decades. It's titled Classic Sleeves and Their Imitators.

]Easy on the Eye publishing
7/6/2013, 13:25 Link to this post Send Email to Rezi   Send PM to Rezi
 
RatBatBlu Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Purple fan
Global user

Registered: 08-2012
Posts: 6385
Reply | Quote
Re: Wait for the Ricochet


Oh man, I need to get this! I couldn't care less if my name is in it, but I'm getting it for sure!
7/6/2013, 15:38 Link to this post Send Email to RatBatBlu   Send PM to RatBatBlu Blog
 
Rezi Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info


Global user

Registered: 04-2004
Posts: 16629
Reply | Quote
Re: Wait for the Ricochet


quote:

RatBatBlu wrote:

Oh man, I need to get this! I couldn't care less if my name is in it, but I'm getting it for sure!



I ordered both of them!
9/6/2013, 9:54 Link to this post Send Email to Rezi   Send PM to Rezi
 
RatBatBlu Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Purple fan
Global user

Registered: 08-2012
Posts: 6385
Reply | Quote
Re: Wait for the Ricochet


I might wait a while and try and score a copy off eBay like I did with the RB [sign in to see URL] books that are only in print in the UK after money conversion gets REALLY pricey. Same with the Colin Hart book.
9/6/2013, 15:11 Link to this post Send Email to RatBatBlu   Send PM to RatBatBlu Blog
 
Concrete god Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Purple fan
Global user

Registered: 03-2013
Posts: 1828
Reply | Quote
Re: Wait for the Ricochet


Will get the Ricochet book, with my name in it..! Ha,ha
9/6/2013, 16:08 Link to this post Send Email to Concrete god   Send PM to Concrete god Blog
 
Rezi Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info


Global user

Registered: 04-2004
Posts: 16629
Reply | Quote
Re: Wait for the Ricochet


quote:

Concrete god wrote:

Will get the Ricochet book, with my name in it..! Ha,ha



Are you sure you are mentioned? emoticon
11/6/2013, 7:54 Link to this post Send Email to Rezi   Send PM to Rezi
 
Concrete god Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Purple fan
Global user

Registered: 03-2013
Posts: 1828
Reply | Quote
Re: Wait for the Ricochet


quote:

Rezi wrote:

quote:

Concrete god wrote:

Will get the Ricochet book, with my name in it..! Ha,ha



Are you sure you are mentioned? emoticon



Nope.. emoticon But I am mentioned in a Steve Morse album though, can't remember which one though..

11/6/2013, 16:37 Link to this post Send Email to Concrete god   Send PM to Concrete god Blog
 
Rezi Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info


Global user

Registered: 04-2004
Posts: 16629
Reply | Quote
Re: Wait for the Ricochet


quote:

Concrete god wrote:

quote:

Rezi wrote:

quote:

Concrete god wrote:

Will get the Ricochet book, with my name in it..! Ha,ha



Are you sure you are mentioned? emoticon



Nope.. emoticon But I am mentioned in a Steve Morse album though, can't remember which one though..




SM thanks Concrete God - for what? emoticon I knew you were referring to your real name, not nic, which, as we very well know, was one candidate for what became Deep Purple.
11/6/2013, 18:59 Link to this post Send Email to Rezi   Send PM to Rezi
 
Concrete god Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Purple fan
Global user

Registered: 03-2013
Posts: 1828
Reply | Quote
Re: Wait for the Ricochet


quote:

Rezi wrote:

quote:

Concrete god wrote:

quote:

Rezi wrote:

quote:

Concrete god wrote:

Will get the Ricochet book, with my name in it..! Ha,ha



Are you sure you are mentioned? emoticon



Nope.. emoticon But I am mentioned in a Steve Morse album though, can't remember which one though..




SM thanks Concrete God - for what? emoticon I knew you were referring to your real name, not nic, which, as we very well know, was one candidate for what became Deep Purple.



Not sure I follow you here..

11/6/2013, 20:55 Link to this post Send Email to Concrete god   Send PM to Concrete god Blog
 
Rezi Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info


Global user

Registered: 04-2004
Posts: 16629
Reply | Quote
Re: Wait for the Ricochet


quote:

Concrete god wrote:

quote:

Rezi wrote:

quote:

Concrete god wrote:

quote:

Rezi wrote:

quote:

Concrete god wrote:

Will get the Ricochet book, with my name in it..! Ha,ha



Are you sure you are mentioned? emoticon



Nope.. emoticon But I am mentioned in a Steve Morse album though, can't remember which one though..




SM thanks Concrete God - for what? emoticon I knew you were referring to your real name, not nic, which, as we very well know, was one candidate for what became Deep Purple.



Not sure I follow you here..




I knew you referred to you pre-ordering the book and thus getting your name to the credits. I attempted to turn in into a joke that you (as Concrete God) are mentioned in the book, because maybe they'll mention that was one of the suggestions the band had before settling for the name Deep Purple. That you mentioned Steve Morse - DP's guitarist since 1995 - and his book made it potentially even more amusing, as who knows, maybe SM tells his readers (many of them his fans, rather than DP's) that instead of DP, he might be the guitarist of a band named Concrete God.
12/6/2013, 9:12 Link to this post Send Email to Rezi   Send PM to Rezi
 


Reply

Page:  1  2 





You are not logged in (login)