Runboard.com
You're welcome.
Community logo


runboard.com       Sign up (learn about it) | Sign in (lost password?)

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6 

 
purpletemple Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Purple fan

Registered: 09-2003
Posts: 8972
Reply | Quote
Re: Sydney 84 DVD out late 2013


I hope it's better than the Adelaide show.

---
"Did you know you have hairs up your nostrils?"
27/12/2012, 18:38 Link to this post Send Email to purpletemple   Send PM to purpletemple
 
Eirik Solum Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Purple fan

Registered: 09-2004
Posts: 2477
Reply | Quote
Re: Sydney 84 DVD out late 2013


quote:

rijir wrote:

quote:

Eirik Solum wrote:

They did two shows in Sydney? George Harrison jammed with them on Lousille at one of them. Hope thats on the DVD.. Just seen a bad bootleg of it



Three shows.



Was more than one show filmed?
27/12/2012, 23:22 Link to this post Send Email to Eirik Solum   Send PM to Eirik Solum
 
rijir Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Purple fan

Registered: 05-2004
Posts: 882
Reply | Quote
Re: Sydney 84 DVD out late 2013


quote:

Eirik Solum wrote:

quote:

rijir wrote:

quote:

Eirik Solum wrote:

They did two shows in Sydney? George Harrison jammed with them on Lousille at one of them. Hope thats on the DVD.. Just seen a bad bootleg of it



Three shows.



Was more than one show filmed?



Yes all 3
28/12/2012, 1:52 Link to this post Send Email to rijir   Send PM to rijir
 
Apolllo Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Purple fan

Registered: 10-2005
Posts: 1018
Reply | Quote
Re: Sydney 84 DVD out late 2013


Yes but if my memory serves only one of them was filmed in 35mm. I guess that's the one they used so they can get the clearest picture and possibly a Blu Ray version.

And the one they will release is not the one where they jam with Harrison, though it's possible they include that particular tack as a bonus.
28/12/2012, 22:06 Link to this post Send Email to Apolllo   Send PM to Apolllo
 
rijir Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Purple fan

Registered: 05-2004
Posts: 882
Reply | Quote
Re: Sydney 84 DVD out late 2013


quote:

Apolllo wrote:

Yes but if my memory serves only one of them was filmed in 35mm. I guess that's the one they used so they can get the clearest picture and possibly a Blu Ray version.

And the one they will release is not the one where they jam with Harrison, though it's possible they include that particular tack as a bonus.



The night they filmed in 35mm was the 14th. This one mentions the 12th. that's the same night as the Black Night clip from the DVD. George Harrison, like you said was not that night, he was on the 13th.

29/12/2012, 2:09 Link to this post Send Email to rijir   Send PM to rijir
 
ritchies string Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Purple fan

Registered: 03-2005
Posts: 401
Reply | Quote
Re: Sydney 84 DVD out late 2013


I'm happy for any of these shows! I recall Mr Gillan was in fine voice. Very cool.
29/12/2012, 11:41 Link to this post Send Email to ritchies string   Send PM to ritchies string
 
doggone Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Purple fan

Registered: 09-2003
Posts: 2170
Reply | Quote
Re: Sydney 84 DVD out late 2013


What I've heard of these shows sounds good. Can't wait!!
29/12/2012, 17:45 Link to this post Send Email to doggone   Send PM to doggone
 
Rezi Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info



Registered: 04-2004
Posts: 16629
Reply | Quote
Re: Sydney 84 DVD out late 2013


Great news!
30/12/2012, 10:31 Link to this post Send Email to Rezi   Send PM to Rezi
 
lightintheblack0 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Purple fan

Registered: 07-2006
Posts: 6272
Reply | Quote
Re: Sydney 84 DVD out late 2013


It at least has to be better then the godawful Paris 85 show which is a terrible representation of the reunion year
30/12/2012, 18:20 Link to this post Send Email to lightintheblack0   Send PM to lightintheblack0 Blog
 
ritchies string Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Purple fan

Registered: 03-2005
Posts: 401
Reply | Quote
Re: Sydney 84 DVD out late 2013


quote:

lightintheblack0 wrote:

It at least has to be better then the godawful Paris 85 show which is a terrible representation of the reunion year



AGREED!!!
1/1/2013, 17:00 Link to this post Send Email to ritchies string   Send PM to ritchies string
 


Reply

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6 





You are not logged in (login)